I thought it would be easier to see them if I put one on at a time.
The Sunbeam Car Club.
I haven’t had much time to go thought the 1000 comments sitting in my in box busy working in the kitchen Chefing and this weekend we had a car club staying so I thought I would take a minute while trying to recharge my energy on my day off. It’s been hot day lovely clear pictures on the lake truly awesome day..
YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN YOUR QUEST.
Many wealthy business people have put their success down to the selection of the right people for the job. By learning to effectively select, organise and motivate a group of people, there is a much better chance of achieving the important goals of the organisation.
- Successful groups have clear goals, special skills, and the dedication of members.
- Involve family and close friends in your desire to achieve financial success.
- Investment groups are a fun way of learning about a particular market.
USING THE FUTURES MARKET TO MANAGE RISK.
“Hedging,” as this process is called, was the original function of the futures market. A futures contract is a legal agreement to buy or sell a specified commodity or financial instrument at a fixed price at some time in the future.
- Investors can protect the value of their investments by hedging on the futures market.
- A hedging contract is a form of insurance against adverse price movements.
BUYING YOUR OWN HOME.
What else is involved in buying a home?
Additional costs of buying a home may include:
- Legal fees – approximately $1000
- House and Content insurance – approximately $700 per annum.
- Mortgage fee or lender’s mortgage insurance premium.
- Builders report – approximately $400.
Ongoing costs of home ownership.
- Rates – approximately $1000 per annum.
- Maintenance – this includes plumbing, painting, etc.
- First years power account.
Approach buying a house in the same way you would approach any property investment. Liquidity, timing and location are all important. Do your homework before you buy a house. View renting as an alternative to owning your home.
Understand the terms of a mortgage before you accept it. Make sure anything you think the property may come with is in writing or when you move in you may find you have to buy a refrigerator. Then remember to review your mortgage repayments as your cash position changes.