Money for Breakfast (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN YOUR QUEST.
Many wealthy business people have put their success down to the selection of the right people for the job. By learning to effectively select, organise and motivate a group of people, there is a much better chance of achieving the important goals of the organisation.
- Successful groups have clear goals, special skills, and the dedication of members.
- Involve family and close friends in your desire to achieve financial success.
- Investment groups are a fun way of learning about a particular market.
Commodity Futures Trading Commission (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
USING THE FUTURES MARKET TO MANAGE RISK.
“Hedging,” as this process is called, was the original function of the futures market. A futures contract is a legal agreement to buy or sell a specified commodity or financial instrument at a fixed price at some time in the future.
- Investors can protect the value of their investments by hedging on the futures market.
- A hedging contract is a form of insurance against adverse price movements.
Absolute_Mortgage (Photo credit: kathleenleavitt)
BUYING YOUR OWN HOME.
What else is involved in buying a home?
Additional costs of buying a home may include:
- Legal fees – approximately $1000
- House and Content insurance – approximately $700 per annum.
- Mortgage fee or lender’s mortgage insurance premium.
- Builders report – approximately $400.
Ongoing costs of home ownership.
- Rates – approximately $1000 per annum.
- Maintenance – this includes plumbing, painting, etc.
- First years power account.
Approach buying a house in the same way you would approach any property investment. Liquidity, timing and location are all important. Do your homework before you buy a house. View renting as an alternative to owning your home.
Understand the terms of a mortgage before you accept it. Make sure anything you think the property may come with is in writing or when you move in you may find you have to buy a refrigerator. Then remember to review your mortgage repayments as your cash position changes.
I Get Money (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
COMBING CAPITAL WITH SKILL.
Your task is to seek out and make contact with those who can utilise your capital and maximise your profits. There are many talented people around you looking for a “lucky break”. Success resulted because:
- An opportunity was seen.
- An individual with capital joined up with a person who had the experience and necessary skills to take advantage of the opportunities that were seen.
- The structure of the arrangement were mutually beneficial.
What’s in the bag? Business of Software 2010 (Photo credit: betsyweber)
A business is an entity which combines effort, skill and capital to produce a marketable product or service. There are three critical ingredients; skill, effort and capital. The success of a business ultimately depends upon:
- The nature of the industry.
- The abilities of those involved in the business.
- The amount of capital that the business has available to take advantage of the opportunities that exist.
STARTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS.
Running your own business will involve the selling and marketing of your product or service, raising finance, keeping accounting records and managing people. The successful establishment of your own business also requires careful planning.
I have started my own business selling Women’s clothes with a Free piece of Jewellery. And make handmade Jewellery, I sale on Trade Me New Zealand and plan to also sale on other sites like E bay.
I enjoy going to other restaurants.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE IN YOUR QUEST.
Most of us are not alone in our quest for financial freedom. We are social animals and our family and work peers have a major influence on our lives.
Each and every business consists of a collection of individuals working together towards the achievement of a common goal. To be successful, each member of the group must be aware of how their individual roles and contribute towards it’s achievement.
To succeed a group must have these qualities.
- A clear goal.
English: A business ideally is continually seeking feedback from customers: are the products helpful? are their needs being met? Constructive criticism helps marketers adjust offerings to meet customer needs. Source of diagram: here (see public domain declaration at top). Questions: write me at my Wikipedia talk page (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The important thing here is not only must you be the best, but people must think that you are the best. Out go the Jeans and Sneakers and on goes the suit. Have your own mind and use it; become a player in the marketing game and not a pawn.
By understanding the marketing game, you will be less susceptible to the persuasions of others and you will be more conscious of the image that you want to project.
- Market yourself as a company would market their product.
- Marketing is all about projecting an image.
- On good thing about web sites like Trade Me NZ is you get customer fed back and make a good trade.